[Stackless] ActiveMQ and Server Framework.

Kevin Wood kevinw at justuni.org
Thu May 27 00:32:24 CEST 2010

1.  I am looking for a server framework to start "Tasklets".  Currently,
I have a Python application that on startup reads a service
configuration file writing out ".py" file containing all the "Tasklets"
a specific node should run or activate.  The generated file is then
included via import and each individual "Tasklet" is started.  Each
'Tasklet' is configured similar to 'httpd' (MIN,MAX,SPARE).

Is the a existing framework that preforms similar behavior?

2. 'Tasklets' are communicating via ActiveMQ currently using the below
paradigm is there a channel based version of this or should I write my
own channel?

receiveNoWait(...)
schedule()

Thanks,
Kevin

--
-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The content of this e-mail may be confidential in nature and is a
copyright work belonging to justuni.org.  This e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way and notify kevinw at justuni.org immediately.

Disclaimer:

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my
employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely
coincidental. Any resemblance between the above and my own views is
non-deterministic.

  The question of the existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold
them is left as an exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of
the reader is left as an exercise for the second god coefficient.
(A discussion of non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the
scope of this article.)

believed to be clean.