[Stackless] stackless is not compatible with the third part egg

feng wang wangfeng3769 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 05:09:10 CEST 2010

I'm sorry to bother you ,I am a junior programmer from beijing China
I installe  Stackless  on my ubuntu 10.04, i installed  it under
opt/stackless file ,then added  "export PATH=~/stackless/
bin:"$PATH"  into etc/profile ,then  reboot the pc. when I entered the
python shell and type "import  wx " and "import BeautifulSoup",
 ImportErrors happened ,I don.t know why this happened , So i want get some
advice from you .