[Stackless] Stop tasklet when a certain other set of tasklets is finished

Heinrich Schmetterling heinrich.schmetterling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:48:21 CET 2010

I have an architecture where worker tasklets are repeatedly creating other
worker tasklets when traversing a tree structure. I want a special tasklet
to be runnable while the set of worker tasklets is not empty. Is there a way
to do this using some feature of stackless without having to explicitly keep
track of how many runnable worker tasklets exist at any given time? For
example, I'm trying to avoid keeping a global counter somewhere and
observing that counter in the special tasklet every time it regains control.