[Stackless] How to profile python code running inside tasklets?

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 20:45:47 CET 2010

Hi Heinrich:

I know there is a module called slprofile. I am not sure where slprofile is located but I believe I have a copy of the module somewhere. I never had much luck with it but this is just probably me.

Here is a URL about slprofile I have from 2008:

http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2008-December/003814.html