[Stackless] Stackless site is moving this month

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Oct 19 13:00:51 CEST 2010

Hi friends,

Stackless.com is moving again, as it is on the same server as the sites mentioned below. If all goes well, you will notice very little.

The site will not change this time. I just need to replace the server and get rid of double-payment. The site will change when these issues are gone.

There is one relevant change: stackless always was a physical site, hosting all the others. I will abandon this and turn Stackless itself into a virtual. This makes things easier to manage and decouples any change of stackless from the physical layout.

All sites will be hosted by

     snakepit.tismerysoft.net

After the site change, psyco.org will become a similar site. I think to consolidate all python-related sites under python.net.

You will get noticed one day before the DNS change will happen. It will be in a few days after final configuration and testing.

Cheers - chris

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: