[Stackless] how to debug stackless tasklet?

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Sep 3 10:51:33 CEST 2010

In the current version of python, tracing and profiling state (used by the debugger) are local to each tasklet.
It depends on the debugger you are using...  but you should try to call sys.settrace() in your tasklet to set it to the correct tracing function.

In your main code, do:
Profiler = sys.gettrace(),
Then in your tasklet:
Sys.settrace(Profiler)