[Stackless] Problem with xmlrpc over stacklesssocket

Ray Gallagher omyar_hunt at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 11:51:37 CEST 2010

No worries Richard, thanks for getting back so fast.

I've been poking around the python networking modules, and they're definitely doing some odd stuff, like spawning new threads or even procesess to handle a single http call on the server side.

Also, it looks like the various socket strategies for different network conditions make it a big job to try and rewrite the network layer. So I think I may fall back to a simpler strategy than xmlrpc, which probably wasn't the best solution for me anyway, it just seemed easy. Gonna see what I can get out of the other Stackless Networking examples.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback.