[Stackless] Pycon 2011 About to Be Announced

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 21:47:37 CEST 2010

Hi Guys:

Pycon 2011 is about to be announced. Since Atlanta is relatively
close and I have never been there, I think I will go. I don't know
if I will have enough work done on Complex Event Processing done
to submit that. However I was thinking about reworking my "Prototyping
Go" paper as a part of the new "Extreme" talks. My friend Kevin should
 be releasing a patch of the Select code on Github in the near future for
all to see and play with (we are going to do some tests soon)

Slowly but surely I am getting the hang of giving talks. I would like
to help make 2011 an amazing year for Stackless Pythonistas!