[Stackless] Stackless Digest, Vol 80, Issue 17

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 02:01:33 CEST 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Charles Sibbald <casibbald at gmail.com> wrote:
> Once these had been install, I was able to run a complete configure/make and
> install. The build works but is missing a number of necessary modules.

Hi Charles,

As far as I know, these are standard Python building problems.  If you
can build Python on your platform and have it build the binary
modules, then you build Stackless the same way and get the same
result.  The only differences in Stackless and normal Python, are that
some extra bits are bolted on.  This in no way affects building of
binary modules.