[Stackless] Stackless python 2.6.6

Anselm Kruis a.kruis at science-computing.de
Mon Sep 27 18:04:02 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently working on a project, that saves and transfers the state of
executing programs using by pickling tasklets. Because we started a few month
ago, we currently using stackless python 2.6.5. Now that 2.6.6 is out, I thought
why not to try to build a stackless 2.6.6. It wasn't to difficult, besides a lot
of white space changes.

If anyone is interested, the patch against
http://svn.python.org/projects/stackless/branches/release26-maint (R 82388) is
available at http://www.steekr.com/n/50-17/share/LNK99464ca0bbf1b5179/

Warning: the patch is provided as is and is mostly untested.

Regards

    Anselm

--
  Dipl. Phys. Anselm Kruis                       science + computing ag
  Senior Solution Architect                      Ingolstädter Str. 22

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,