[Stackless] Stackless python 2.6.6

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 01:45:33 CEST 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:04 AM, Anselm Kruis
<a.kruis at science-computing.de> wrote:
> I'm currently working on a project, that saves and transfers the state of
> executing programs using by pickling tasklets. Because we started a few
> month ago, we currently using stackless python 2.6.5. Now that 2.6.6 is out,
> I thought why not to try to build a stackless 2.6.6. It wasn't to difficult,
> besides a lot of white space changes.

Hi Anselm,

We had a patch prepared when 2.6.6 was released, but the problem was
that the Stackless unit tests or the Python standard library unit
tests did not pass.  It seemed that there were structural changes in
2.6.6 which prevented them from doing so.  Did you run both these unit
test suites?