[Stackless] Watchdog and Channel Receiving in C

David Butler dave at hoppit.net
Tue Apr 19 01:56:30 CEST 2011

It turns out that the problem was in how I was sending the message.  I was
sending straight from C with PyChannel_Send(), and it was firing off all the
code immediately.  If I instead spawn a tasklet that sends the message,
everything is scheduled under the watchdog properly.

http://disinterest.org/resource/stackless/2.6-docs-html/library/stackless/channels.html#channel.preference

http://disinterest.org/resource/stackless/2.6-docs-html/library/stackless/channels.html#channel.schedule_all