[Stackless] About submissions to this list

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Tue Aug 9 16:18:15 CEST 2011

Hi friends,

most of the time, the subject line of a submission to the list
makes sense. But in some cases, people start a discussion,
referring to a subject like

     Stackless Digest, Vol 90, Issue 3

which makes very little sense.

I even saw myself responding to such a subject without changing the
subject to something useful.

Today I was looking for a forgotten patch to an error reported and could
not find it for quite a while, which was probably also the reason
why nobody checked it in (including myself).

I would like to encourage everybody to write useful subject lines!

To avoid especially the un-edited replies to digests, I'm even
considering to reject such posts via Mailman. Does that make sense?

Please let me know your opinion.

ciao - chris

--
Christian Tismer             :^)<mailto:tismer at stackless.com>