[Stackless] websockets

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:32:29 CET 2011

Hi,

I've created a modified version of the gevent-websocket library,
threading-websocket,  that no longer has a dependency on gevent, and
now makes use of the standard library threading module instead.

What do I care and how does this relate to Stackless, you might ask?

Well, you can use Kristjan Valur's stacklesslib library to monkeypatch
the standard library threading support to use tasklets instead.  So in
theory, this makes modules like threading-websocket
"Stackless-compatible".

  https://bitbucket.org/rmtew/threading-websocket