[Stackless] Stackless 2.7.2 merge attempt

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 23:26:33 CET 2011

Hi,

I haven't had time recently to do much Stackless related work.  And
I'm not looking forward to fixing the crash bugs/test failures in the
outstanding 3.x merges, so am likely to leave them until after
Christmas.  But what I am going to try and do is a 2.7.2 merge and
release, to get it out of the way.  Hopefully it will be a
straightforward affair.

If you have any outstanding fixes you wish to be included, please be
sure to state them sometime in the next 24 hours.

Once I have done a release, it is unlikely I will do another.  In that
case, any further source changes will have to be in the HG repository
alone.