[Stackless] slp_kill_tasks_with_stacks is broken

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 20:25:49 CET 2011

2011/12/22 Kristján Valur Jónsson <kristjan at ccpgames.com>:
> Yes, I think I had reached the same conclusion.
> The tasklet cleanup and exit thing is still a pretty murky cesspool that needs some TLC.
> Perhaps I can return to that over the holidays?

Perhaps you will. :-)

Also if you get some quiet moments where you look back fondly on the
times when you were knee deep in Python virtual machine innards,
there's also a crash bug in the 3.2.2 merge.  I've spent several hours
looking into this already, but given how long it has been since I've
had to debug this part of the virtual machine you could probably do it
a lot easier.  If you do, update to the 3.2-slp branch and run the
Python unit tests to observe the problem.