[Stackless] Stackless documentation

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 09:33:29 CET 2011

Hi,

Just over a year ago, to muted silence during an employment hiatus, I
released some Stackless documentation :-) This was checked into the 2.6.x
maintenance branch, and put up at the following link for online access (as
well as included in builds and distributions of Stackless 2.6.x):

  http://www.disinterest.org/resource/stackless/

I have now ported the documentation to all the actively maintained Stackless
branches (3.2.x, 3.1.x, 2.7.x, 2.6.x) and in future it will be released as
part of all Stackless releases.

If anyone has the time and interest, it would be appreciated if you could
read it and reply with any comments and requests for additional detail you
may have.

Starting points:
1. Ignore the donation link, this will be going away next I edit these.
2. The Stackless documentation is included in the general Python
documentation, but limited to the "Stackless Python" section.  You do not
need to go hunting for bits and pieces outside of it.