[Stackless] Tasklet pickling / code migration thesis

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 13:29:24 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 7:44 PM, Anselm Kruis
<a.kruis at science-computing.de>wrote:

> Sorry, that's a misunderstanding. My thesis was in the field of
> experimental fluid dynamics, 15 years ago. My current work with stackless
> python is not related to the thesis you mentioned in your initial post.

Haha, no worries Anselm.  :-)

I was however inspired by your reply to do some searching in my gmail
account, rather than on the internet at large.  And the result is that I
found the person I was talking about, Gabriel Lavoie.  This thread here
gives me some links I didn't have the time to look into when they were
originally posted:

  http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2010-September/004829.html