[Stackless] Stackless documentation

Grant Olson kgo at grant-olson.net
Tue Feb 1 18:09:41 CET 2011

On 2/1/11 5:42 AM, Richard Tew wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Werner Thie <werner at thieprojects.ch
> <mailto:werner at thieprojects.ch>> wrote:
>
>     found that Grant Olsons tutorial under External Resources is not
>     available, the server responds with 'The requested resource is
>     currently locked'
>

> Thanks Werner,  I don't know how long its been down, but I'll add a
> second link to a mirror when I next edit the documentation.
>
> i.e. http://web.archive.org/web/20071001004937/http://members.verizon.net/olsongt/stackless/why_stackless.html
>
> <http://web.archive.org/web/20071001004937/http://members.verizon.net/olsongt/stackless/why_stackless.html>Cheers,
> Richard.

I switched internet providers last week, shutting down my old verizon
page.  The new stuff is on http://www.grant-olson.net.

The original doc that generates the HTML and PDF versions is just
ReStructuredText.  If you want that document to import into your docs
somewhere so you can host the tutorial on the main stackless site, I'll
be happy to provide it.  If not, the new link is:

http://www.grant-olson.net/python/intro-to-stackless-python

--
Grant

"I am gravely disappointed. Again you have made me unleash my dogs of war."