[Stackless] Stackless documentation

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 03:35:04 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 1:09 AM, Grant Olson <kgo at grant-olson.net> wrote:

> > On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Werner Thie <werner at thieprojects.ch
> > <mailto:werner at thieprojects.ch>> wrote:
> >
> >     found that Grant Olsons tutorial under External Resources is not
> >     available, the server responds with 'The requested resource is
> >     currently locked'
> >

> I switched internet providers last week, shutting down my old verizon
> page.  The new stuff is on http://www.grant-olson.net.
>
> The original doc that generates the HTML and PDF versions is just
> ReStructuredText.  If you want that document to import into your docs
> somewhere so you can host the tutorial on the main stackless site, I'll
> be happy to provide it.  If not, the new link is:
>
> http://www.grant-olson.net/python/intro-to-stackless-python

Thanks for the offer Grant.  I think it's a good idea,  but it's one that
needs to sit on the list of tasks to do look over or do some other time.
 For now, I'm just working on my backlog and then hoping to spend whatever
time is left of my holiday on non-Stackless related things.  Of course, if
someone else wants to run how to fit it into the documentation past me, and
then to do the addition and provide a patch.. well, we could get it in
sooner :-)

For now, I've updated the links on both the Stackless web site, and in the
documentation in SVN.