[Stackless] Python 2.7 compile errors on ARM - static declaration... follows non-static declaration

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:59:06 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
>
>> I thought I patched that (or sent a patch to someone...)
>>
>> I believe it is as simple as finding the declarations of those
>> types (perhaps on exactly the lines you mention)
>> and getting rid of the "static" declaration.
>>

> You probably sent the patch to someone.  I spent today going over the
> Stackless branches, and merged  unmerged changes all around.  In the process
> I never saw unmerged changes resembling this description.
>
> If you check the changes in, please check them into one of the following
> and merge them to the others on the list :-)

Okay, in order to polish off any outstanding Stackless work I could think
of, so that I do not have it hanging over my head I looked for patches that
had been sent to me or the list and not applied.

  http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2010-July/004766.html

In this case, you more than likely applied them to trunk, but they didn't
seem to get merged around.  I applied them to release27-maint, fixed any
other warnings I saw and merged the changes around the branches.