[Stackless] Python 2.7 compile errors on ARM - static declaration... follows non-static declaration

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 05:59:06 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 2:50 AM, Jeff Senn <senn at maya.com> wrote:
>> I thought I patched that (or sent a patch to someone...)
>> I believe it is as simple as finding the declarations of those
>> types (perhaps on exactly the lines you mention)
>> and getting rid of the "static" declaration.
> You probably sent the patch to someone.  I spent today going over the
> Stackless branches, and merged  unmerged changes all around.  In the process
> I never saw unmerged changes resembling this description.
> If you check the changes in, please check them into one of the following
> and merge them to the others on the list :-)
Okay, in order to polish off any outstanding Stackless work I could think
of, so that I do not have it hanging over my head I looked for patches that
had been sent to me or the list and not applied.

In this case, you more than likely applied them to trunk, but they didn't
seem to get merged around.  I applied them to release27-maint, fixed any
other warnings I saw and merged the changes around the branches.