[Stackless] Stackless documentation

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 23:49:43 CET 2011

Hi Richard:

> Message: 3
> Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 16:33:29 +0800
> From: Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com>
> To: stackless at stackless.com
> Subject: [Stackless] Stackless documentation
> <AANLkTi=U66R_GL3sAFhDUnRD3b8qUXezidt-x=stxzPC at mail.gmail.com>
>
> Hi,
>
> Just over a year ago, to muted silence during an employment
> hiatus, I released some Stackless documentation :-)

> If anyone has the time and interest, it would be
> appreciated if you could read it and reply with any comments and >requests for additional detail you may have.

I have downloaded the documentation and I am reading it over. So far quite though. Great job. I am not sure what to recommend. You closed a big gap with the explanation of preferences. I posted some notes on preferences but I haven't done much with it since.

Some things - maybe include a state machine (or let me look at the code some more and I can do that)

I could clean up my sieve of eratosthenes example that allows pickling and include it as a more complex pickling example

I have notes on deadlock and code.

Maybe some more notes on extending and embedding Stackless Python - that seems to be a fairly common topic.