[Stackless] cross compile stackless from x86 to mipsel

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:33:30 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 1:41 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> Also note that 'Stackless\platf\slp_platformselect.h' is used to
> generate 'Stackless\platf\slp_switch_stack.h'.

This is done by mkswitch_stack.py, right?
When is this performed? during configure or make?

In slp_switch_stack.h is written only the content of
slp_switch_stack() function.
Is the rest of the file (e.g.) switch_mips_unix.h even used?

I see that in pypy sources there is the same file, contributed by Thiemo Seufer
but there a pair of lines are not commented.
Has this code been ported from pypy to stackless or viceversa?