[Stackless] A Stackless sprint at PyCon

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 05:44:36 CET 2011

Hi,

There will be a Stackless Python mini-sprint at PyCon, for the days of the
14th and 15th.  If you are interested in joining us, you are more than
welcome.  We have applied for a sprint grant from the PSF and will hopefully
have some money to pay for any small expenses you may incur for your
attendence, or for healthy provisions to keep you invigorated, focused and
also balance your humours.  If we don't get a grant then the enjoyment of
sprinting with fellow Stackless aficionados on a topic of interest will have
to suffice (that would be Stackless)!

  http://us.pycon.org/2011/sprints/projects/

If you have any ideas for things that could be worked on directly involving
the CPython Stackless implementation or its usage, then you are welcome to
reply to either the list or myself and propose them!

Why make an effort to attend?

- People familiar with how Stackless works under the hood will be present,
and hopefully being in the same room and being able to get direct and
immediate answers to questions should be immensely more helpful than slow
replies on this mailing list.
- It is a chance to get involved with Stackless, to dive right in and do
tasks that are directly useful to the project.
- Why not?