[Stackless] A Stackless sprint at PyCon

Andrew Francis andrewfr_ice at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 19:18:12 CET 2011

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 12:44:36 +0800
From: Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com>
To: stackless at stackless.com
Subject: [Stackless] A Stackless sprint at PyCon

Hi Richard:

I would be happy to attend. I am going to make my travel arrangements in the next few days. Much depends on getting a reasonably priced hotel.

>If you have any ideas for things that could be worked on directly >involving the CPython Stackless implementation or its usage, then you are >welcome to reply to either the list or myself and propose them!

>- People familiar with how Stackless works under the hood will be present,
>and hopefully being in the same room and being able to get direct and
>immediate answers to questions should be immensely more helpful than slow
>replies on this mailing list.
>- It is a chance to get involved with Stackless, to dive right in and do
>tasks that are directly useful to the project.
>- Why not?

Well I would like to re-implement select. Those efforts will probably be underway before I reach Atlanta. So I should be familiar with the code. Also make some suggestions.