[Stackless] Stackless in ARM

Luca Dionisi luca.dionisi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 17:54:51 CET 2011

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:51 PM, Luca Dionisi <luca.dionisi at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only way I found to force the relevant code to be included was this command:
>
> EXTRA_CFLAGS='-DSTACKLESS -D__arm32__ -DPy_STACKLESS_H' make
>
> But then I get an error during the build of ./Stackless/core/slp_transfer.c

Never mind. The comment in that file told me what to do.

I commented one of the registers in REGS_TO_SAVE and now it builds.
The stackless module is present and a simple example from the
stackless.com site is working properly.

This does not change that I had to use the weird command and I do not
know if it is the right thing.