[Stackless] Stackless Python 3.1.3 (almost ready)

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 07:50:41 CET 2011

Hi,

I have not yet released Stackless Python 3.1.3, but it is possible the
merge has been done successfully.  What I have checked in compiles
without error, and passed both the Stackless and Python unit tests.

The reason I have doubts, is that my SVN repository seemed to corrupt
at some point - seemingly right inside the commit!  What I tried to
commit reported an error about duplicate files, but seemed too get
committed anyway.  I've yet to see an automated email to the checkins
mailing list from the SVN server at python.org.

For now I will leave it as is, and I plan to do a folder-based diff
before I call it complete.  Also, Kristjan may want to port some
recent changes which may have been made to other branches, but not
merged into this one.