[Stackless] stacklesssocket exception swallowing (was: Buglet in libevent stackless socket).

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 02:19:18 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Estevo <euccastro at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is my run using the standard stacklesssocket.py:
>
> es at duna:~/burrotron$ sp test-socket.py sls
> um- connected?
> es at duna:~/burrotron$

Thanks for the reproduction case Esteban, this works fine on Windows.
Insert unhelpful comment about either upgrading to Windows, or to
Python 2.7 ;-)  It looks like a bug in Stackless Python 2.6, as I have
to do a release for that when I get the chance, I'll try and make sure
this gets fixed at the same time.