[Stackless] stacklesssocket exception swallowing.

Estevo euccastro at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 22:51:06 CET 2011

> Thanks for the reproduction case Esteban, this works fine on Windows.

> Insert unhelpful comment about either upgrading to Windows, or to
> Python 2.7 ;-)  It looks like a bug in Stackless Python 2.6, as I have
> to do a release for that when I get the chance, I'll try and make sure
> this gets fixed at the same time.

I tried with 2.7 and indeed I get the exception correctly. The problem persists
in release26-maint as of today, though.

Funny, it didn't occur to me this could be a stackless issue.

Regards,

Esteban.

PS: I'll make sure to set up a petri-dish/Windows-partition next time I feel the
urge to unwittingly distribute child porn. :)