[Stackless] Stackless Python & PyCon

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:44:59 CET 2011

Hi,

As PyCon is coming up with two Stackless talks, I'm hoping to get
things in as good a shape as possible before then.  Here are the tasks
on my list:

- Release 2.6.6 (the merge is done, I just need to do the binaries and
so forth).
- Prepare for the release of 3.2 (do a pre-merge to reduce the work on
actual release).
- Port the upgraded 'stacklesssocket.py' to 3.x, and get it running
against the socket unit tests there.
- Port the documentation in the 2.6 branch to the 2.7 and 3.2
branches, and build it into the releases.

If anyone has any thoughts on this matter, then feel free to add them.