[Stackless] Basic stackless embedding

Andrew Macentire amacentire at ymail.com
Wed Jan 19 01:49:14 CET 2011

Hello and thank you for your answer.That is what I thought after noticing the 0 runcount when called from the C API against the 1 runcount result from the called interpreter.Your answer clarifies what happens.
The only question I still have if it's desirable for the PyStackless_GetCurrent() to crash when there are not running tasklets.I don't know if there is any sane scenario in which it gets called while there are no running tasklets, but then again my experience lacks.
Cheers!