[Stackless] Basic stackless embedding

Andrew Macentire amacentire at ymail.com
Wed Jan 19 14:44:58 CET 2011

Yes, you're right.And I would love to have more documentation an the C API and the internals of the implementation of stackless.I'm not a great programmer and takes me a lot of time to crawl through the sources, but was really surprised about how much happens at just the call of Py_Initialize().I understood some of what's being done, up to a certain depth level.I will have to keep looking to try to understand the rest.Hopefully not many very dumb questions will arise :)