[Stackless] How do I get a callstack of a Tasklet ?

Hussain Bohra hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 14:38:02 CEST 2011

Hi All,

We are using stackless python for our application development.
We are creating many tasklets in our application, I am developing an application
to monitor these tasklets.

I am able to get and display all the running tasklets in the UI. But I also want
to display the callstack for each tasklet. I am not able to generate a
callstack for these tasklets.

Just FYI: We can determine callstack of running threads in Java.

Can any one please let me know if there is a way out ?

Thanks and Regards,
Hussain Bohra
Tavant Technologies,
Bangalore-95