[Stackless] Tasklets local storage

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:38:03 CEST 2011

There's tasklet local storage support in Stacklesslib.  You can see it in
use in stacklesslib/replacements/threading.py.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/stacklesslib

Note that the egg does not contain the full source.  You are better to go
with the zip or the windows installer.  I don't seem to be able to get eggs
to generate properly...

<http://pypi.python.org/pypi/stacklesslib>Cheers,
Richard.