[Stackless] Getting started with Stackless, channel deadlock problem

Robert ensamgud at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 17:14:09 CEST 2011

Hi, just getting started with Stackless. Tried running through some of the
example code, managed to get some tasklets up and running but hit a speed
bump with channels (http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Channels)

When defining a sender and a receiver tasklet, and running them, I get a
deadlock error:
RuntimeError: Deadlock: the last runnable tasklet cannot be blocked.

The documentation does not seem to be entirely up to date, using old style
print calls, or maybe I'm just doing something wrong.

I'm using Stackless 3.2

Thanks