[Stackless] Stackless Python 3.2

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 12:03:11 CET 2011

Hi,

Stackless Python 3.2 has been officially released.  It was ready to release
when Python 3.2 was released, but due to both unforeseen demands on my time
and the inability to get the Windows installer to generate, I was unable to
complete the release process.   You can get it in the usual place:

  http://www.stackless.com/Members/rmtew/News%20Archive/3.2<http://zope.stackless.com/Members/rmtew/News%20Archive/3.2>

I'd appreciate it if people could download it and give it a shot in any of
the following ways:

 - Download and install the Windows installer and report back if it installs
and works without error.

 - Download and build the source code and ensure the unit tests pass on your
platform.  If you get failures, download and build the source code of
regular Python 3.2 and  see whether you get the same failures there.  Run
both the Python unit tests (Lib/test/regrtest.py) and the Stackless unit
tests (Stackless/unittests/runAll.py).

Any help with testing this would be appreciated! :-)