[Stackless] Stackless Python 3.2

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:50:55 CET 2011

On Sat, Mar 12, 2011 at 1:42 AM, Aleksandar Radulovic <alex at a13x.net> wrote:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Sorry, I forgot to paste in the output of the make command. After
> buildscript failed, I went to /tmp/_py/_bld/python, did "make" there
> and got this:

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the belated reply.  I have no idea why this is failing.  The bad
include shouldn't result in a failure to write object files, it should
result in syntax errors or undefined symbols, if it was actually involved in
the compilation process.  I am more likely to assume that you have full
compilation output and this is for some reason a straightforward problem
writing to disk a successfully compiled object.

One thing to try might be to delete and regenerate the configure file, and
to try a fresh build.  Or to diff my merged changes to the Mac-related build
scripts, and to see if there are any obvious mistakes made.  Maybe also
google :-)