[Stackless] Me Bad Re: Stackless sprint at PyCon

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Wed Mar 23 10:15:57 CET 2011

I’m doing some review and cleanup of your contributions and uploading it back to the nagare HG host.
I think all of you did a great job getting your hands dirty with the C python api, but there are still some reference counting errors (mostly leaks) in there and also potential crash cases with some of the __setstate__ things.  Mostly we have to be vigilant in error checking so that unpicling bad data cannot crash the interpreter.+