[Stackless] Me Bad Re: Stackless sprint at PyCon

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Tue Mar 29 16:16:22 CEST 2011

Well, we have the permission to host stackless at hg.python.org.  The question is just how.
It will be a new project and the question is whether we should try to recreate the svn history in hg, (complicated, apparently) or just start afresh with a clear slate and a few branches.

As for Nagare:
At pycon, we were sprinting on adding picking for (vanilla) python's built in iterators.  This would reduce the diff between Stackless and CPython.
We have a clone of hg.python.org/cpython sitting at http://nagare.org:8000/cpython and this is the repository that we used to synchronize our work.
It's just a temporary one, for this particular code sprint.