[Stackless] Me Bad Re: Stackless sprint at PyCon

Eugene Oden eugeneoden+list at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:00:49 CEST 2011

yeah, its tricky.

i think it depends on how closely the project tracks cpython.

to minimize the stackless/cpython diff and to use mercurial to help with
merging in both directions it would probably be easier to base a new
stackless mercurial repository on the current cpython repository.

preserving the complete history of the stackless repository in a clone of
the cpython repository would take some effort but it may be possible.

i'm willing to spend some time on either this approach or a clean slate if
everyone is interested in moving to mercurial.

thanks,

gene