[Stackless] Suspending and resuming tasklets

Fernando Miranda fcmiranda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:10:08 CET 2011

Hello all, I need suspend and resume tasklets and the remove() method
seem to do the stuff; but according to this (old?) Stackless
documentation http://www.stackless.com/wiki/Tasklets:

   "if this tasklet has a non-trivial C stack attached, it will be
destructed when the containing thread state is
destroyed. Since this will happen in some unpredictable order, it may
cause unwanted side-effects. Therefore it is recommended to either run
tasklets to the end or to explicitly kill() them."

So I'm not sure if it's safe to use this feature with Stackless
nowadays. Any comment will be really appreciated.
Many thanks.