[Stackless] How do I get a callstack of a Tasklet ?

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 01:51:58 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 10:12 PM, Hussain Bohra
<hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
> Currently I am working with stackless python 3.2, which I have downloaded
> almost 3-4 months back.
> At http://www.stackless.com/download, I can see stackless version 3.2 as the
> latest one which got released in March 2011 by Richard Tew.
> I also browsed stackless code in SVN, but I couldn't locate your suggested
> changes in the file 'stackless_util.c' in any of the following versions:
>  - http://svn.python.org/projects/stackless/branches/release32-maint/Stackless/core/stackless_util.c
>  - http://svn.python.org/projects/stackless/tags/python-3.2/Stackless/core/stackless_util.c
> Can you please let me know how I can grab the latest stackless version.

There's a message size limit of 40 KB, so if you trim the emails you
are replying to, then they won't get held in the moderation queue.

Kristjan's changes have not been ported to the 3.2 branch.  You will
have to apply the change which Christian suggests yourself for now.
The 3.2.1 and 3.2.2 releases are in the process of being made (within
the next couple of weeks) and should incorporate any any outstanding
patches from the 2.7 branch.  Again, this will be done in my personal
time, so no guarantees on the timeline.