[Stackless] Development status

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:40:22 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Herr Willert <T.Willert at arcor.de> wrote:
> are there any news about progress on migrating stackless to hg or on
> Stackless releases (especially 2.7.2 and 3.2.2)?
>
> The last info about these
> (http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2011-June/005064.html) just
> says that you will move slowly.

Beats me.  The hg migration needs to be done before I can do any more
merges and releases.  And as far as I know that's waiting on some
other dude who has been roped in from another project to do, but he is
busy for the near future.

If someone knows a thing or two about hg and migration of SVN
repositories with history, as far as I am concerned if they have the
time and interest they can have a crack at the hg migration.  Anyone?