[Stackless] stackless python gets crashed while setting frame.f_lineno

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 14:47:37 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:33 PM, Hussain Bohra <hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have written a stand alone script to reproduce this error.
> Kindly let me know if you need more details.

Thanks a lot for this effort Hussain!  It is much appreciated.

If you're hoping and need a fix sooner rather than later, you should
mention it though.  I don't get much time to work on Stackless stuff
at the moment.  I'll get onto it as soon as I get a chance, if not
I'll try and convince Kristjan it is worth his time and effort :-)

Cheers,
Richard