[Stackless] Development status

Aleksandar Radulovic alex at a13x.net
Thu Sep 8 17:02:13 CEST 2011

As far as I know, hg convert takes all the history (branches included)
from SVN and runs them in mercurial repo, step by step (including
merges), so it should replicate pretty much exactly what happened in
SVN.

The conversion is still running, I will be able to give you more
answers when its done..

-alex

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Richard Tew <richard.m.tew at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:19 PM, Aleksandar Radulovic <alex at a13x.net> wrote:
>> Hehe,
>>
>> Me and my big mouth :)
>
> While it's open :-)
>
> Do you know anything about what the best approach would be with regard
> to different branches? Or would each branch need to be converted
> separately?  What about their histories and their point of divergence
> from the python branches I branched them from - something SVN records?
>
> Cheers,
> Richard.

a lex 13 x
http://www.a13x.info