[Stackless] Development status

Kristján Valur Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Fri Sep 16 16:46:11 CEST 2011

Hi,
I´ve been busy with stuff and not able to take a look at this awesome progress, but will soon, I promise.
Good stuff.

Btw, I have been doing a few updates to stackless 27 in svn recently, small fixes and updates.  We need to migrate some of those to other branches and make sure that they get included in the hg repository.