[Stackless] stackless python gets crashed while setting frame.f_lineno

Hussain Bohra hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 11:25:39 CEST 2011

Hi Richard,

I apologize for delay in getting back to you.

Since python gets crash due to this issue, it outweighs the potential benefits of set next statement and hence
pydev users rarely use set next statement.
Pydev Set Next feature will become more usable if we get a fix for this issue.

It would be nice if we can get a quick fix for this issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Hussain Bohra

   3. Re: stackless python gets crashed while setting
      frame.f_lineno (Richard Tew)

Message: 3