[Stackless] stackless python gets crashed while setting frame.f_lineno

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 03:57:46 CEST 2011

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Hussain Bohra
<hussainbohra_30 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Richard,
> I apologize for delay in getting back to you.
> Since python gets crash due to this issue, it outweighs the potential
> benefits of set next statement and hence
> pydev users rarely use set next statement.
> Pydev Set Next feature will become more usable if we get a fix for this
> issue.
>
> It would be nice if we can get a quick fix for this issue.

Unfortunately, CCP has other pressing priorities for me to work on at
this time so I no longer have the largesse to take the time to do
Stackless work when I wish to.  And my personal spare time is very
limited, leaving me little opportunity to sit down and work on
something like this.

I'll look into it when I get the chance, but I don't know when that will be.