[Stackless] Development status

Richard Tew richard.m.tew at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 04:00:51 CEST 2011

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 6:39 AM, Aleksandar Radulovic <alex at a13x.net> wrote:
> All righty, the source now lives at:
> https://bitbucket.org/a13x/stackless
>
> Please clone it and check it out - I haven't fixed the authors
> (commiters), but we can do that later. Once we're sure everything
> seems to be ok, I suppose we'll move the repo to its right place.

I didn't get any time in the weekend to look into this.

How much time and bandwidth does it take to clone it?  Presumably the
way I would check this into hg.python.org is to clone it, then push it
to their server?  The user names should be as correct as they were
with SVN, since the same account system is behind the hosting.  My
Chinese bandwidth is limited,  so would the best way to get this to
hg.python.org be to have someone with shell access there do it
directly from bitbucket?