[Stackless] Stackless co-existence with CPython - does this email still hold ?

Richard Shea rshea at thecubagroup.com
Mon Apr 2 12:00:03 CEST 2012

I'm interested in installing Stackless on a Ubuntu VM I have (8.04).

In this email ...

http://www.stackless.com/pipermail/stackless/2008-April/003424.html

... issues are discussed with a stackless installation making future use
of the the pre-existing CPython installation problematic (specifically
the common use of the PYTHONPATH environment variable).

Given that email is four years old I wondered if things had changed
and/or someone had a suggestion for completely isolating stackless ?

regards